Island Life Prison Roleplay
Welcome back to ILRP! Please type in your username and password to 'login'.
Welcome back to ILRP! Please type in your username and password to 'login'.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Island Life Prison Roleplay! Our Server and Forums is under Major Construction, and will be for quit some time, but feel free to Go In Game, and check it out, as we script and Map new things everyday! Feel free to create topics on the forums, and claim your spot in DoC if you want to be a guard! Thanks and enjoy!

Drake Parker ( Parker)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parker
Admin
Parker

Drake Parker ( Parker) Empty
PostSubject: Drake Parker ( Parker)   Drake Parker ( Parker) Empty3/2/2013, 5:39 pm

Hello people of ILPR. I am Drake Parker and I am going to tell you a few things about myself.

I very first got interested in SAMP about 5 years ago when I went to my cousins. I seen them playing a Hardcore Roleplay Server, and began watching them play. Every week I would go over to their house and watch them play and eventually learn the keys. My Cousins would eventually get pissed because I would keep pressing "T" and "F" and a few other's eventually making them fall out of their cars, or there helicopters in mid air.

I Then fell in love with SAMP and have played every since. I mainly played on Roleplay server's, with the occasional DM Server to release some stress. At first I did not know what Roleplay was, nor Powergaming, Metagaming, Revenge Killing, and all of those allocations. I had to keep asking my cousins for help passing server registration test's untill I eventually learned them all.

I became a no-life at SAMP. I would stay home all day everyday and play, because I loved it so much. I became a big shot, High leveled, High Ranked faction member in many servers because of my love and dedication to it.

That is enough about how I get into SAMP. Now I have played many Server types, but not often a Prison one. There was one Prison one but not to many people play there now. So I and my cousins decided to form this Prison Server aiming for a goal to get a lot of people to play here,and love Prison Roleplay. I am sure we will reach our goal, because we seem to be very dedicated.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you In-Game, and on our forums on a daily basis as we begain to build our server.

Signed,
CO-Owner Drake Parker
Back to top Go down
https://island-life.rpg-board.net

Drake Parker ( Parker)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Island Life Prison Roleplay :: Server Information :: About the Owners.-
Jump to: